For all my casino loving friends, this is one offer that should excite you, and one that should make you realize the benefits of loyalty programs and elite status.
Starwood Preferred Guest is hosting a Vegas VIP weekend, which includes:
– Friday/Saturday night hotel stay at Caesers / Paris / or Planet Hollywood
– Fri Feb 21st, Taste of Caesars evening reception
– After hours reception at Nobu
– Sat Feb 22nd, Blackjack tournament for 2 at Planet Hollywood (Grand Prize 1 million Starpoints)
– Evening show (Your choice of Britney / Jersey Boys / Celine Dion)
– Sun Feb 23rd, Brunch at Mon Ami Gabi (Paris)
That’s quite a package that includes the possibility of winning 1 million Starpoints. I value that at around $20,000. (2cent/point)
How do you get there? All you need is SPG Platinum status, and 15,000 Starpoints. Yes, ONLY 15,000 Starpoints. That is an insane deal. The hard part is getting Platinum status for most of us.
Unfortunately the deal does not include airfare or transportation, but it is still an amazing deal.
I would imagine this is going to fill up soon, so if you want, you can sign up here.
Another reason it’s good to have some points saved up. 15k isn’t a lot, and the AMEX SPG card offers 25,000 as a sign up bonus. If you want to use my link to sign up (which I receive a commission for), go to my credit cards page, click on the Airfare banner, and its towards the bottom of page 2.